Skip to content
- ‘Wasp dope’ becomes new addictive high in pandemic (Dec. 3, 2020). WKYT.
- UK Study Reveals “Wasp Dope” Use in Appalachian Kentucky (Nov. 11, 2020). UKY UKNOW.
- Opioids In Rural America (Oct. 25, 2019). KERA THINK.
- ‘Behind the Blue’: April Young Works With Eastern Kentucky Communities to Find Answers to Opioid Epidemic (Oct. 24, 2019). UKY UKNOW.
- WATCH The Breakdown: UK research team gets $4.2M grant from NIDA (Oct 16., 2019). WKYT.
- New $4.2 Million Grant Helps UK, Ky. Communities Battle Opioid Epidemic (Oct. 14, 2019). UKY UKNOW.
- UK Research, Programs Aim to Repair Destruction of Opioid Crisis (Oct. 19, 2018). UKY UKNOW.
- Moving the Needle (June 2018). Emory.
- $1.16 million grant focuses on opioid epidemic in 12 EKY counties (Sep. 5, 2017). Kentucky Today.
- $1.16 million grant awarded to combat opioid epidemic (Aug. 31, 2017). The Morehead News.
- UK Researchers Take Community in Battling Opioid Epidemic in Eastern Kentucky (Aug. 28,2017). UKY UKnow.
- UK researchers take community approach in battling opioid epidemic in Eastern Kentucky (Aug. 28, 2017). The Lane Report.
- Kentucky Researchers Take Community Approach in Battling Opioid Epidemic with Cooperative Agreement from CDC, NIDA, ARC, SAMHSA (Aug. 30, 2017). ASPPH.
- UK partners with KY counties to fight back against opioid epidemic (Dec. 22, 2017) UK Healthcare.
- $1.16 million grant awarded to combat opioid epidemic (Apr. 18, 2019). The Richmond Register.
- UK Researchers Take Community Approach in Battling Opioid Epidemic in Eastern Kentucky (Aug. 30, 2017). Newswise.
- Study seeks input to help battle opioid epidemic (Dec. 18, 2017). The Morehead News
- Care2Hope holds first Perry County coalition meeting
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: